Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Win Twins


Chad and I were lucky enough to be able to get to the Twins playoff game today but they were unable to produce a win for us. We had tickets for one of the suites so that was pretty fun. What a cushy way to watch baseball. It was such a beautiful day to be walking outside to the Dome. Outdoor baseball would have been even better. Based off of my partial day of work, I would like to propose that I work every day from 8:15 to 11:00. Of course, that would be for the same salary I get for an 8 hour work day. Works for me!

If you have a minute or two to spare, check out the website for my nephew. I am sure that you remember that he was born 4 months early but he is doing so well. It is just hard to believe that he only weighed 1lb, 3oz. Take a peek at some of the new pictures. http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=bdhudrlik

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting! He's such a cutie and I'm so glad that he will be going home soon.