Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Misc....

- I am feeling good. 23 weeks on Sunday. I am starting to feel the baby move quite a bit. Looks like we are having a boy but can't say for sure. The baby wasn't cooperating all that much at our 20 week ultrasound. The tech was thought it was a boy but admitted she wasn't getting the best shots to tell for sure.

- We have started work on finishing the basement. The framing is done. We are awaiting bids on the cabinetry as what we do with cabinets will impact our electrical plans. We also need those bids so we can bid out the cost of a fireplace. Someone was over last night to bid on hanging the sheetrock too. I am sure that once all the bids come in, we will have heart attacks over the costs and have to start from scratch. Home construction projects are so expensive.

- The guy's name who did the bid last night was Andy. We told Hailey that Andy was coming over to talk to Daddy. Once he got here, she asked "Is Stokes here too?" How cute!

- Hailey said that when she has a baby brother, she will have a perfect family.

- Hailey is also very concern about our driving abilities lately. She doesn't want us to take the money out of her "money bank" to pay for fixing the car if we crash.

- Chad got a new job and started last week. He is really enjoying it. He is the National Training Manager for Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services. Chad also likes to now call himself "The training manager of the nation". Sometimes, I just call him a smarta__. You can call him what you like. He told me that one the people he works with is the second coming of Mark K. Chad expected him to pull out a yellow legal pad. It is a great relief to have Chad working and in a job that he is going to really enjoy.

- I'll try and post some new pictures soon. I realized that I haven't taken any since Christmas. Hope you are all well.

0 comments: