Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I am in a crabby Valentine's mood. Ok, Valentine's Day really has nothing to do with it however. I had my 24 week glucose test yesterday and I "failed" it. Now I have to go back for the 4 hour test. I don't have time for this and I don't want to go back and drink that crap again and be poked again. On top of it, my hemoglobin is also low so I should take an iron supplement. I HATE what iron does to your body if you catch my drift. Then at my next visit, they want to check the hemoglobin again (another poke) and then I will need my Rhogam injection because I am A- blood type (more poking). Not that my doctor has anything to do with these results, I am irritated with her none-the-less. She went over my ultrasound results with me again yesterday when she had already done that at the last visit. I know doctors have a lot of patients but come on, read your charts. I was actually considering if I should change doctors in the middle of my pregnancy. I am having a day of irritation. Except for my Mom...I am not irritated with her. She is nice enough to be coming down next week for 2 days while Chad is San Francisco. Thanks Mom.

Basement is coming along at a slow but steady pace. My Dad and Chad got a good portion of the electrical done last weekend. Got to finish up the first phase of electrical, get the fireplace picked out & framed, and get the sheetrocking started in the next few weeks. The weeks are ticking by quickly.

Sorry no new pictures. Too lazy to charge the camera. Next time, I promise.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Sorry you are having such a bad day, it is definetely the doldrums time of year here. Take care of yourself first, all the other junk can wait. I'm very lookin forward to our Saturday night plans, it has been way too long since I've done something fun for myself. See you then!