Thursday, March 1, 2007

Will it Ever Stop Snowing?

I love snow storms. Chad already blew a foot of snow off the driveway when he got home. At the rate it is snowing, we could have another 8 by morning. I think that Maple Grove is getting more snow than in other parts. Once again, snow blowing the driveways was the men's social event of the week. All the manly men were out talking about shoveling and snowblowing machines. I was supposed to have 5 people come in from out of town for work today. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Will we make it to work in the morning? Will I even be able to get out the cul-de-sac? We shall see.....

2 comments:

Katie said...

So, are you at work? Play Pals was canceled, so we're at home AGAIN all day.

JenyB said...

Don't leave us hangin'....did our fearless heroine make it to work? Did you whip a sh!tty?