Just a quick update on the all-consuming basement project. Fireplace installed last Thursday, framed fireplace Thursday night until 1:30. Passed fireplace and mechanical inspection on Friday morning. Sheetrock delivered on Saturday morning. Insulated ceiling and walls and ran phone, cable, speaker wire, and final run of low voltage wiring all day Saturday. Sunday, the 2 guys we hired for sheetrocking, muding and taping started hanging the sheetrock. They worked all day and will be back tomorrow (Tuesday) and work all week until it is done. They think that Saturday would be the worst case senario for finishing up. So by the weekend, we should be able to start priming the walls, cleaning up the mess and maybe move Hailey's bed upstairs into her new bedroom. Below are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Mostly looks messy but, trust me, it is coming along.
On another note, our neighbors had their baby is past week - 4 weeks early! Katie had B early too! I have to remember that I only have 7 weeks left and I need to get things in order. Yikes!
Love all the recent post on the other blogs. Just haven't had much time to post comments. Have a great week everyone.

1 comments:
I spotted the Mtn Dew can on the stack of sheetrock. I'm sure there have been many consumed over the course of this project...Can't wait to see for myself!
Yeah, you better get your bags packed chickie!!!! You just never know.
Post a Comment