Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold, Cold, Cold

I think the car and truck actually cussed at us when we started them this morning. It was a balmy -15 here in sunny Minneapolis. It was the kind of morning where it hurts to breath in that cold air.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments on the basement project. All the loyal readers of the blog have had to endure a long year of basement updates, basement whining, and basement triumphs. Thanks for sticking with us. We are very proud of all the work that we did...really Chad doing most of the work with much help from Dave and Jan. In 20 years, we will say "remember that year we took to do the basement"..... Once the furniture is in, we will be throwing a basement party!

Chad is still sick. He has been sick since last Thursday. Miserable!!! We were discussing that I have never seen him so bad and I've now known him for almost 19 years. He doesn't ever remember feeling this crappy for this long. Last night he ran a fever despite being on antibiotics but hopefully that was just a sign of his body fighting off everything. No fever today but he stayed home to try and get some rest. He was feeling slightly better by the end of the day so we are hopeful that he has turned the corner and will be all ready for our trip to the Dells on Sunday.

My mom was saying the other day that we haven't taken as many pictures of Jack as we did of Hailey. While it may be a little bit true, I think I discovered the real truth today. I am just to busy and then tired at the end of the day to download the pictures and get them emailed out to everyone. It is just harder with 2 kids to find the time. So here are some new pictures that I got off the camera today.


News Flash...Blogger won't let me post pictures! Argh! Won't let me spellcheck either so please ignore any spelling issues. : ) Will try and post pictures as soon as I can.

0 comments: