Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hockey Game

Last night Hailey hung out with Erin and Rob and we took Jack to his first hockey game. Apparently he brought good luck because the Gophers won. He also had about 15 seconds of fame last night with an appearance on the jumbotron. He was being super adorable and smiling at the camera. You could hear everyone around us saying "ahhh". Then when we took him with us to see a friend of mine at the period break, strangers were stopping us and saying to Jack "Ahhh, your that cute baby from the big screen." He was a regular celebrity. Jack would also get very excited and wave his arms around when the crowd got loud. Here is a picture from the game. It's about how he looked on the jumbotron but with even bigger smiles.

On Thursday evening, I finally got my new car - a Infiniti G35x. Now all of you won't have to listen to me complain about getting a new car for about another 10 years. I had the Malibu for over 10 years so it was really time. I love the new car. I'll have to get a picture posted in the next few days. I am hopeful that I won't get a speeding ticket in the near future because this car really can get up and go. Chad says it's got "scoot". Hailey is still not sure about the new car. She tells us that she liked "where the handle was better in the gray car" refering to the door handle by her car seat. Clearly we should have consulted our 4 year old prior to this purchase for her opinion. I guess she will have to adjust.

Not much else going on this weekend. Catching up on a few things here and there and generally having a relaxing weekend - as it should be. A special note to Milk and O's - where the heck is a new post? Are you trying for a world record for non posting. I can hardly remember what your family looks like so put some pictures out there. : )

4 comments:

Stokes said...

Congrats on the new car!! It's about time! Was it sad to say good-bye to the Malibu?

Of course the cameras picked Jack's face out of the entire stadium - He's gotta be the cutest baby ever!

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so excited about the Infiniti!!!! What do 4 year olds know? Watch, she'll be the editor of Car and Driver some day, because of her astute detailed observations. Check out my blog....woo hoo!

Michelle said...

Love that Jack had some fame at the game! He is a cute one! And congrats on the new car. I love having a new car to drive too, although that is some years off.

Funny about Jack being on the jumbotron yesterday, since something exciting happened to Mira yesterday too. Check out our blog for the details!

Danielle said...

Now you have a car that is as stylish as you!! Yea!!