Last night was the Maple Grove Masters brought to us by Hailey - the future LPGA tour member. She set up a 10 hole course in the living room with little signs with hole numbers around the living room. We had to putt and chip into a variety of cups, pans and toy containers. Hailey kept a precise scorecard to track how far we were above or below par (however I am not sure if par was ever determined). As you can see in the picture below, the entrance was appropriately labeled "golf course" and the only posted rule was "no crashing". We all had to wear headbands (as modeled by Hailey) "for safety in case a ball hit your head". Hailey was the winner of the green jacket for the Maple Grove Masters by a stroke but somehow I question the math of the scorekeeper.

Chad is off to Denver with his brothers and Mr. Cook. I hope they all enjoy the hockey while Michelle, Jennifer and I are back home with all the kids trying to dig out from a stupid snow storm. Here are a few other cute pictures. One from Easter and another one with her swimming buddy, Kenna.

3 comments:
Cute post, Hope! And I agree, how did we get stuck home in a snow storm while the men are having a great time watching hockey and drinking beer?
I love the course that Hailey made! Very clever! Hope you have a good weekend!
Michelle
Well, aren't you guys just creative little bees! Love the pics.
I loved this post! How clever is your firstborn?
Post a Comment