Well, I am not counting anymore. I had a great birthday. Chad surprised me and arranged a dinner with Danielle, Mark, and Katie. Thanks for coming! You know that you are getting older when all you really want for your birthday is a cordless leaf blower and some time to garden. Thanks to Hailey, Jack and Chad, that is exactly what I got. My garden is looking rather nice this year. Last year it was not the best year for gardening seeing how I was about due with Jack and then finding time after he was born was difficult. It should be a much better gardening year. Hailey and I planted snap peas to vine on my trellis and we planted carrots and radishes from seed. Hailey is very curious about whether or not these veggies will actually happen. Other than that, not much happening around here. Headed north for Memorial weekend but will come back Sunday evening so we can do some stuff at home on Monday. Hope you all are well.
A cute one of Hailey and I sleeping together on the couch...

Jackson Cole...America's next Top Chef...

I am also taking predictions on the Stokesbary/Clodfelter baby arrival. Post a comment with Date, Time and Weight. I predict June 2, 9:30am, 8lbs, 2ozs. (Sorry about the late date Stokes! However, I think it will be a speedy delivery.)
4 comments:
June 2nd is Rick's birthday so a good day--I say May 30th (last day of school), um, morningish, 7 lbs, 5 oz.
May 31st
6:30 pm
9# 2 oz.
Go Stokes!!!
May 26th (Memorial Day)
4:28 pm
7 pounds, 12 ounces
I don't want to be the only one who gives birth on a holiday (Annalise was born on Easter), plus Jen is such an industrious employee, she wouldn't have a baby on a school day.
Unfortunately, Little Clodbanger will not like his birthday very much being over Memorial Day weekend, except for his 21st, perhaps. My brother-in-law and niece both have their birthdays on the 26th- they can commiserate.
Fun to read your post, Hope. And happy birthday! You are still young, early thirties for one more year! Then you can join me in the mid-thirties! We'll see you in a just a couple of weekends at our house! Looking forward to it!
Michelle
Post a Comment