Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rockstars

Hailey, Evelyn and Jack are starting a band and heading out on the road soon. Just as soon as they figure out how to get out of their PJs.

The band is really questioning Mr. J's committment to the music. Whoa Mr. J, put down the sippy cup!


To supplement their income from all of their gigs, Hailey and Evelyn will be be searching for entry-level cheerleading jobs. They will provide their own pom-poms and princess shoes.



Good luck kids. Mom would like to hang up benefit design and live in a mansion.

4 comments:

Erin said...

OMG so funny and cute!

Danielle said...

Very cute!

Mr Mom said...

Love the new lay out! I know the perfect butler for when you move to your mansion! (This is Katie, but Mike didn't sign out, so signed...)

DebJohnson said...

I laughed out loud!! I love the sippy cup comment. I would be more than happy to help the band during their tour in Colorado..