- End of March, our daycare provider Kathy had knee surgery and was off for a week. Because it was Hailey's spring break, Jack and Hailey spent 3 days up north so Chad and I didn't have to take PTO days. Also spent 2 days and Grandma and Grandpa Hudrlik's. They had lots of fun at both places.
- Easter up north, at home in Brooklyn Park this year. That Easter bunny really gets around.
Hailey, Jack and Chloe opening eggs.
- Did some traveling for work a few weeks back to Denver. Lots of discussion about the implications of health care reform for the company and our department's work.
Two weekends ago, went to Ikea and bought some new curtains and also a new comforter and comforter cover.
This past weekend, got new bedding and sheets at Target. Hung up curtains over sliding glass door in kitchen and on the back window in the living room. I really, really like the way it looks.- Attempting to purge in all areas of the house. Gave away 2 stuff bags of clothes to good will. I swear this entire house needs to be purged and organized.
- Chad's 36th birthday yesterday. Steak dinner on the grill and presents.
- Jack still sounds like a 2 year old but uses words and sentences like a 5 year old. I love how he picks up all of these adult expressions lately. He is also pretty much potty trained now. Only has an accident now and then when he gets really distracted with playing. Always dry in the morning.
- Hailey is growing like a weed. I swear she needs all new clothes for the summer. Doing well in school and is in an accelerated reading program. She loves to read. She also has swimming at Foss every Thursday.
- I am attempting to get at my garden but I never feel like there are enough hours in the day right now. I need a maid/cleaning lady. I need some days off but there isn't time. I do some more traveling for work in a few weeks - this time to Florida for a conference.
- That's all I can remember for now. I'll try and blog again sooner than a month from now!
We put the changing pad from the laundry room away but Jack found a new purpose for it - jumping!
New curtains in kitchen and living room. What do you think?









1 comments:
Curtains look really nice! :)
Post a Comment