Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Danielle

Dear Danielle -
Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog.  I hadn't posted in so long, I am pretty sure that my other dedicated readers (which is probably only like 2 or 3 other people) gave up on me.  I should try and be more dedicated because I know I love reading others blogs and seeing pictures. 

To Everyone Else -
I'll try harder....if I can....when I have time...and the energy...and the will.

Love,
Hope

5 comments:

Erin said...

Count me in as one of the "other" readers! :)

Anonymous said...

Me, too! :) (Hi Hope! Its been several years, but keeping up on things is fun!!) :) M. (Pankake) Dahlman

Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for your posts.
( I do have problems getting my comments to go thru sometimes, so I give up)

Michelle said...

I still read, Hope! My blog shoots your blog to the top of my list when you have a new post, so I'm always in the know!

Danielle said...

You're welcome.