Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Today was the day
Yep...today was the day. My brain reached maximum capacity and I've just started dumping old, stored data, information and memory to clear out room for the new stuff. I'm full. I'm topped off. I can hold no more. I reached my previously unknown limit of multi-tasking ability. I would like to return to doing only one thing at a time. I was actually hosting a conference call meeting in my office and taking another call on my cell phone. I was giving direction, gather documents from my team and composing an email. What am I, a freakin day trader or something? Actually I no longer know what a day trader is so that may or may not make sense. I dumped that knowledge sometime around 10:07 am CT today. I didn't get lunch. I had meetings from 8:30 - 3:30 solid. I have entered the world of insanity. I am looking for my trail of breadcrumbs for my way back to the normal world. Hey...thanks for reading my whining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah. I would be with you 100% if I didn't get the opportunity to be gone for 12 weeks. :)
But you looked really good doing it all. I love the shirt you were wearing today :)
Start drinking at work ;)
Post a Comment