Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School 2012

A September wouldn't be complete without the first day of school pictures.  The kids were excited for today, especially Jack.
Hailey looking cool in purple for 3rd grade. 

Jack looking daper in the shirt he pick out himself for the first day of kindergarten.

Hailey and Jack reminding you how old they are.

I will pull out his picture when they are teenagers and fighting with eachother.

The bus stop gang....Avery, Jack, Hailey, Sam, Elizabeth, Dante.  Avery would like to marry Jack.

At the bus stop.

And off they go....both are officially school-aged now.

Jack getting off the bus.  He was all smiles!!!!


 


2 comments:

Stokes said...

Awww. I got a little teary eyed. Maybe it's because I am going to have a school ager next year at this time! Looks like you took the day off??? If so, good for you! Your kids are so adorable! Good job with the documenting.

Michelle said...

Very sweet! It was bittersweet seeing the girls go off to school too. Our babies are in school now!