Monday, September 29, 2008

New Pictures

Hi All - I'd like to say that I have some terrific or clever story to post but I just don't have it in me this evening. However, I figured that I owed it to our loyal blog checkers at least a few new pictures so you know that we haven't dropped off the face of the earth.




2 comments:

Katie said...

Is that new furniture I see in the living room??? We'll have to come over and scout it out. Must be nice finishing a project, and getting to start on a new one. Hailey is absolutely adorable in the first picture, and little Jack is a man after his dad's heart with two remotes in hand. Good to hear from you!

Stokes said...

Holy Smokes! Hailey is looking like she's getting so old - quite the sassiness - based on the first pic - but how cute! Jack is getting so big - it looks strange to see him standing on his own! Can't wait to see them over the holidays... We haven't booked any tix yet, but soon hopefully.