I just started my 7th load of laundry and that doesn't even include my clothes or Chad's clothes. I just got on a roll and am running with it. 3 loads for the kids, 3 for rugs, kitchen towels, placemats and misc. other items. Now I am on to 2 loads of bath towels. I might get crazy and even do some of my own clothes tomorrow. What I really wish for is someone to fold it, put it on hangers and then put it away. I hate that part. When I win the lottery, I guess....
I was out of town for work Tuesday to Thursday. My friend, Kirsten, and I put on about 1000 miles traveling. It really takes it out of me. Chad was sick and had to handle the kids on his own. He is on the mend and feeling much better today. Hailey cough is much better and I think Jack's might be getting a little better but somehow he managed to pick up pink eye while on an antibiotic. Not sure how that can happen.
Chad did the final lawn mowing of the year and hopefully we'll blow out sprinkler lines tomorrow. Wish me luck on the laundry quest. I'm off to the dryer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope, I'll make you a deal. You come over and iron my shirts, and I'll fold your laundry. I like folding, but don't care for putting them away. And I HATE ironing.
Michelle
I hope the laundry fairies visit your house!
Antibiotics aren't magic you know, you antibiotic worshipper, you! The pink eye is probably viral.
K - I didn't know pink eye could be viral. Thanks anti-antibiotic worshipper. ; ) Have a baby will yeah!? H
Funny, I had just made a comment to Andy, like "WOW - I just did 6 loads of laundry..." then I checked your blog - you out-did my domestic feat! You deserve a trophy (or maybe a maid).
Post a Comment