Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cartoons

On Sunday, Chad and I did a deep cleaning/scooping out of our office. It's the one room in the house that seems to be the dumping ground for everything. It was completely out of hand. We went through the filing pile (probably about 9 months worth), all the stuff on the bookcases, the filing cabinet and the closet. We had 2 bags of garbage and about 4 bags of paper recycling/shredding. We can actually see our desktop. During all of this, we let the kids fill their young minds with about 3 hours of cartoons. Maybe it was not the highlight of parenting skills but at least the office is clean. I know you have all done this too! : )

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Guilty as charged, now you need to spend a day doing quality stuff, like zoo or library trip, than you can absolve yourself.

It must be so nice to see the office desk, how long has it been?

Michelle said...

I've done the same exact thing! Especially when I work at home. No guilt. I watched plenty of TV and it didn't hurt me too much! Now we just need a photo of your newly cleaned office! Oh, how is the Year of Hope coming along?

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest kids around.