Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You Should See the Other Kid

Yesterday Jack fell into the piano bench at daycare and got a bruise on his cheek. Today, he was accidently hit by another kid and has quite the fat lip. All in all, it makes him look tough. He said, "Mommy, owie, my lip" and then stuck out his tounge as if he was confused as to where his "owie" really was located. Soooo darn cute!
Here are some of Jack's other favorite things to say lately:
  • me do it
  • do it myself
  • Mommy I do it myself
  • No Mommy, I do it
  • myself do it
  • So exciting Mommy
  • Yeah

These are just a few things he has to say. He is talking up a storm. Do you see a theme with the first few items above?

1 comments:

Danielle said...

He's so cute!

Henry is following Jack's theme as well, lately he doesn't ever want to be carried or ride in the stroller and screams "I WALK, I WALK, I WALK!!!!, whenever we go anywhere. That and "me too" are his favorite things to say, he's always worried about being leftout.