Friday, December 18, 2009

Yeah, I Know.

Yeah. I know. It's been a long time since I posted. Posting about crabby kids, busy work days and Chad's H1N1 just seems so whiney on my part that it just made me not post. So let's see if I can conjure up some non-whiney stuff that's been going on lately.

Had a Twilight girls night with work and college friends. Ate lots of food, drank some, watched the first movie on DVD and then headed to the theater to see the New Moon. Pretty radical mixing 2 groups of friends - and no, I don't think that Katie and Danielle thought the work gals were elitists despite the reputation. Chad and I had the week of the 7th off. Kids when to school/daycare and we relaxed, did a few house chores, ate lunch out and Christmas shopped all week. I love taking a week off in early December. Chad is the gift wrapping king and I'd say we are done with about 75% of the wrapping. Had 2 gatherings with work friends - one to celebrate my friend Deb's 20 years with the company and another was just a fun holiday gathering with delicious pomegranate martinis, food, and general merriment.

I am on a vacation day today. I am headed out to pick up a few last minute items. I am so happy that I will avoid the crazy, insane crowds tomorrow. I might be so bold as to even pick up the house later on...but who knows, that's kind of crazy.

Here are some pictures from my new camera - a Nikon D5000. It's my Christmas present. Wow are cameras complicated. I have so much to learn. Katie & Danielle - we might have to take that photography class now!

0 comments: