I love it when it snowstorms and I don't care what anyone says. People get a bit crazy and the weathermen love the hype. Who cares!? I love watching it snow like crazy outside.
I love watching the idiots trying to drive their sports cars through the snow and wonder why they get stuck.
I love it when all the neighbors are out at the same time snow blowing their driveways and helping each other out with the monster piles at the end that the plows leave.
I love it when I open the door and let the kids out in their winter gear and they are both squealing with delight over all the snow. I love how excited the kids get when the monster snow tractor comes to plow out the cul de sac. So there....I said it. I love snowstorms. Now get your shovel ready and no more whining Minnesota.
2 comments:
I second all that!!!!
Well said, Hope. I only really love them on the weekends, and we've been very lucky with the Friday night storms this year. Let it snow all day!
Post a Comment