The deck at the house was finished this week. It's the Trex composite material (like the Klukow's deck) so no slivers. Jack already discovered how fun it is to zoom your cars off the side of the deck.
We have been packing very day for about a week. Not fun. Where does all this crap come from? Seriously, it looks like a tornado hit the inside of the house despite the fact that we've done a lot of packing. It gets worse before it gets better??? We close on the new house tomorrow afternoon and can start moving things over Sunday evening after the Parade of Homes is done. Hope to move most of our boxes on Monday and the moving truck comes on Tuesday morning for the furniture and what ever is left. We have to have things done Tuesday evening because we close on our current house Wednesday morning. The kids can't wait to sleep in the new house! I can't wait to get all of these boxes moved and unpacked!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hang tight....help is on the way.
Yes. I hear the cavalry is coming to help save the day! Thank goodness! Still making progress. Chad brought home more paper boxes tonight.
Oooooohhh, I am torn between being so jealous of your new digs and so NOT jealous of the packing torture that you are currently enduring. Either way, I am excited for you and for new beginnings! How fun!
So Excited!!!
We can't wait to see it! When's the party?
We are now in our new house, which is really John's old house - he is now actually living at the address on his drivers license! The good news is that we are now officially a true couple. This is our first house together!! We moved into an empty house. It is quite a bit smaller than the previous house. My brother affectionately calls it "cluttered".
We now live in Michigan City, IN. It is closer to the lake than Valparaiso but furher east and I drive greater distance to work but it takes the same amount of time (thank you hwy 94!)
We plan on building the new house in Ogden Dunes and hopefully God willing, we shall begin before winter. I really only want to live here for a year or less!
Good luck Hope! You guys sound like you have a similar situation like we had, except you have two kids belongings to pack up too! I packed the whole house in two weeks. Does the word "hoarder" come to mind. It is easy to accumulate stuff!!!! Can't wait to see more photos of the new place! Are you thinking about a New Year's Party???
Post a Comment