Here is the room off the garage. The cubbies for the jackets, bags and shoes was a must have for the new house. There's a sink, a counter and even an additional closet in this room - on the left in the first picture below. We'll never be disorganized again! (Yeah right!) We love the way the floor turned out and it was pretty inexpensive tile too. I just think the brick pattern makes it look fancier.
Starting to pack up our house. Oh boy, it is hard to know where to start. We're going to need a million boxes I think. Worked on the office last night. Threw away a bunch of crap. Where does all the crap come from and why do we hang on to it? Hope to get a lot of packing done this weekend. Don't move until Oct 3 but it is going to sneak up on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wouldn't want anyone to bring mud into that "mudroom".
Love it!!
You must be getting those "I'm so excited I can't stand it" butterflies in your stomach every time you enter your new home! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment