Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Day by Jackson

75% of my day....

Who are you?....

Oh yeah...I like to eat and poop a lot. I might do the same things tomorrow too.

4 comments:

cynthia said...

He is so adorable! Somehow I missed the part where the baby was a boy and bought you a baby girl card. So sorry!!!! Love the updates on the blog! And also- you are so skinny in your face. Did you lose weight while pregnant?

The Hoves said...

Congrats!! For some reason I thought you were having a girl...did you know it was a boy? Anyways!!! Now you get to experience the diferences between boys and girls. It is so amazing some times how different the sexes are!!! We can't wait to meet the little guy! Congrats again!

JenyB said...

Cute!

Katie said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to come over and hold a newborn- I'm going through withdrawal!