Jack is being very good for us. He is generally happy and is just fussy when he's hungry or has a wet diaper. Feeding sessions have been going a bit slow. He really likes to dribble milk all over the place when he should be swallowing more. I am hoping that once he is less sleepy, this will resolve itself. We are still doing a few supplemental feedings when he seems particularly hungry. He has been sleeping with us but we'd like to be able to get him into his crib soon. Hailey seemed to take to her crib right away but not him. He doesn't even like sleeping in the pack-n-play yet.
As you all know, we also have another project going on beside a new baby - the basement. Chad has done a ton of painting and now the cabinets are being installed. Below is a picture - pre cabinet install. They should be done installing the cabinets by Thursday and I'll post more pictures.
Send me emails and check on me late this week and next week. Chad goes back to work and I will need some adult interaction!
3 comments:
Hope, you are looking SKINNY!!! How are your blood sugars?
I'm glad to hear that things are going well at the H house! I would like to come and visit sometime soon. Yeah, how are your glucose levels? Are you ready for a Blizzard?
So, what the picture of Chad taken on Father's Day? Kid in one hand, remote conveniently located on chest... All he needed was maybe a golf club or a Captian Coke in the other hand and he'd be set! Glad to hear things are going well. School's out - I'll call Thurs or Fri.
Post a Comment