- No, I am not in labor.
- No, I do not know when I will have this baby.
- I have a doctor's appt on Monday.
- I feel fine.
- Danielle will probably have her baby before me.
- I am done with work for the summer.
- Got to get back to laundry and the couch.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do I sense a little irritation, perhaps?
Come on Hope! You can do it!
(easy for me to say huh?!?)
We are thinking about you, Hope! I had Amelia one day early, so I'm sure it will happen any day now. Looking forward to meeting your newest addition! Please let us know if we can help with Hailey at all. We'd be happy to take her if you need for a little bit.
Michelle
I am still here and no baby, apparently what we discussed on Saturday was nothing. I am off to the zoo today with my Mom and the boys, maybe I can walk myself into labor.
Post a Comment