Q: What is more fun than only a few hours of sleep a night?
A: Being sick and only getting a few hours of sleep a night.
I have a terrible cold. Itchy throat, very runny nose, achy all over. I thought it was allergies but Hailey had a runny nose this weekend and now Jack has some drainage too so that is why I think it is a cold. Let me tell you, Jack does not like it when I suck out his nose with that suction-thingy you get from the hospital. I am a bit limited as to what I can take with the breastfeeding (aka - pumping) but they said that I could do a Claritin or Sudafed. Wish me a good night of drugged up sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sick too! It's awful- my head is full of snot, sore throat, I'm coughing and achy. Mike stayed home yesterday since I was incapacitated, and today I went down south to dump the kids on my mom. Hope you feel better soon- I'm feeling mostly better this evening.
Feel better soon, remember motrin for the sore throat!
There's also an allergy pill called Chlortrimeton that is good to take. I took it all through pregnancy and nursing. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment