Halloween was good. As usual, we had lots of kids and made many of them screem. Once again, we were the cool halloween house with parents driving their kids up into our cul de sac just to come here. Hailey went trick or treating to all the houses in the cul de sac. She was mostly concerned about other houses not being too scary. Once we got back to our house, I had to carry her because our house was too scary with the "smoke" (fog machine). Chad was the King as in Burger King. Parents and kids found it amusing, I continue to find the King disturbing.
Kids both started being sick on Friday evening. Jack has his first very stuffy nose. Hailey a runny nose and a low fever. Despite that, Hailey and I went to the Gopher hockey game on Friday evening. She had fun...got to give Goldy a high five, eat popcorn and watch the cheerleaders. The extra hour of sleep last night really didn't mean much as Hailey was up with her fever and Jack fussed all night with the stuffy nose. Why don't babies know how to breathe through their mouths? Oh - Jack cut a tooth about 10 days ago too so I sure that is adding to his fussiness. A bit early for teeth wouldn't you say - prior to 5 months.
Chad is out of town Monday through Thursday. Wish us luck. Thankfully Grandma Jan is coming to help out. Hopefully the kids will both be feeling better so they can enjoy playing with her.
Goldy Hockey Pumpkin
The Princess
Grandma Jan, Jack, Chloe & Hailey
Chloe - so cute!
4 comments:
I want to see a picture of the "King"!!!! Where did you find that outfit!!! Love the idea!
Yeah, I am also not sure what you mean by the "King" thing, we need pictures. Have a good week, don't you love it when the grandparents help out. Cute pics too, Jack and Henry look so much alike, being identical ages and all. No teeth on Henry yet, but is drooling like a madman and chewy everything in site.
Oohh, the King would really freak me out too! Don't let him hang the costume in your closet- too creepy to even think about it there. I bet he wanted to see what it would be like to have facial hair! Ha!
Love the post, Hope! Would have loved to see Chad in his Burger King costume. Next year we'll have to trick-or-treat at the Hudrliks! Hope you give out good candy!
Michelle
Post a Comment