Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Tooth by Jack

I got my first tooth about 2 weeks ago and you can really see it if you look close in the picture below. Another one is almost through too, right next to the first. I'm a little drooly right now. I have a bad cough right now but have not gotten the croupe like my sister Hailey did early last week. Mom keeps saying knock on wood but I don't know why she says that. Hailey is better now but still has an icky cough like me. Sometimes she coughs on me so it is no wonder I got this.

Yesterday, I ran errands with Dad to Best Buy because I needed a cord for my Ipod shuffle that Dad found in the yard after trick or treating. Mom and Hailey went to the indoor playground with Katie, B and A. They had lots of fun and we met them for lunch.

I didn't sleep that well last night and I kept Mom and Dad up at bit last night. It is hard to sleep with all that junk in your throat and the coughing. Mom is going to need a nap today. I had my everyother day big diaper blow out this morning so I am ready to start my day! Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad that I didn't find this tooth! :-)

Danielle said...

Umm, where are you?