Monday, November 5, 2007

Poor Hailey

I felt so bad for Hailey last night. She was feeling sooooo terrible, had a fairly high fever and generally felt like crying. She did not sleep well because her "seal bark" cough kept waking her up. Finally the fever came down about 3am. I took her into the doctor this morning just to make sure she didn't need a breathing treatment but she didn't. She has the croupe and has no voice at all. All she can do is whisper which is cute and difficult all at once. You have to get right up next to her to hear anything she says. The doctor did prescribe something but after going to 3 pharmacies and calls to 2 others, I had to call back and have her prescribe something different. I spent the entire running around on a prescription I might not even use depending on how she feels. Now she is laying on the couch, watching Curious George.

Due to popular demand, I will get a photo of the "King" upon Chad's return from Tempe. I didn't even think to take a picture of the King because he is so creepy.

Cold and windy here in MN. It actually snow for about 5 minutes in Maple Grove this morning. Let's just say that I have not mentally prepared myself for winter yet. Where did summer and fall go? Here is Jack in his winter look.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Hailey! We hope you feel better soon. It's no fun to be sick. Take some extra time on the couch with Curious George (Mira loves that show too!)

Jack looks adorable in his winter look. We have that going on too. Takes an extra 10 minutes to get out of the house now!