Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Update

Mmmmm...let's see what's happening. Like the title of a recent Danielle post, I have "brain mush". Last Thursday, Emily and I held a baby shower for my sister. We had about 20 people, the food was great, and Erin got lots of nice things. She should be pretty close to "ready" for the baby to come. Did a bit of furniture shopping this weekend only to figure out that we are not really ready to make a furniture commitment as of yet. Chad did some more work in the basement bathroom and we also tried to do some more cleaning of the dust that seems to accumulate out of thin air in the basement. I am sure that we will have many more dusting session before we get rid of all the construction dust. Hailey was a terrible listener all weekend and we think that Jack is coming down with something. His eyes are a bit "goopy" and he was super fussy. He was also up every 3 hours last night. Despite the fact that he doesn't have a fever, I'm taking him in to have his ears checked in the morning. Hailey got ear infections 2 times following pink eye so I am not going to wait until a fever comes. I also managed a sewing project this weekend. We have been meaning to get some new window coverings that matched her room. This is what I came up with. I just have to take them back down tomorrow and hot glue some cute flower buttons on as an accent. Here is how they look. Have a great start to your week everyone.

1 comments:

Katie said...

What a seamstress you are!!! I'm impressed- they match perfectly. Hope Jack feels better soon.