Many people ask who Jack looks like. While I think that both kids are a mix of both Chad and I, when you start looking at pictures below then I think both kids look like each other and like me when I was little. (We'll have to study Chad's baby pictures sometime soon.) So here are some of me and some similar ones of Hailey and Jack. What do all of you think?
Mom (Jan) and Hope

Hope
Hailey (3 months)

Jack (9 Weeks)

Jack (11 weeks)

Hailey (7 Weeks)

Hailey (8 Weeks)

3 comments:
Holy cow, Hope! Hailey and Jack look like twins! Really cute! Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.
Michelle
It's amazing how much they look alike! That pic with your mom is classic - I love the guy on the TV in the background with classic 70's hair. Looks like work is going well if you found some time to blog! :) You go girl!
They definetely look like each other, and like you but with a nice dash of Chad mixed in. I love that pic of you and your Mom.
Post a Comment