Had fun seeing the Klukows, Frodermanns and Stokes this weekend. Somehow the controlled chaos of the 7 kids and 7 adults was a good time on Saturday although I hope that Stokes has recovered from being thrown into kid overload! Stokes hit the MN fair with us on Sunday which provided a nice adult to kid ratio of 3 adults, 2 kids. She has been told that she must come each year now. Hailey even took her on the big yellow and green slide because as Hailey stated to Stokes, "I am a lot of fun." Here are a few pictures from the fair. I off to bed because this getting up early for work just might be the end of me. Hope all are well!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Back to the Grind
Just to let everyone know that I did survive my first day back to work and Jack did just fine at daycare. It's like I never left...almost.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kudos on blogging on your first day back! You can do it all! I really like your new template. Thanks so much again for having us over to play on Saturday.
Great photos, Hope and Chad! Love seeing the fair pictures. We went on Thursday, opening day. It rained most of the time and we wouldn't recommend going with two kids on a rainy day. Next year we'll plan better. We hope your first week back at work went well. Get some sleep!
Michelle
Glad to hear your first day went well. We had fun seeing you guys too, let's not let 4 months go by before we do it again.
Your week was probably like my week--exhausting mentally and physically. Glad we both made it through (you did make it through, right?!?)
Post a Comment