Friday, August 10, 2007

My Day at 9 weeks by Jack

I am getting bigger and bigger each week. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday so I'll tell you than how much I weigh then. I am learning lots of new facial expressions and have found my voice. My favorite words are "ooo" and "ahhh". I am learning to recognize my mommy and daddy and give them lots of smiles. I am happy most of the time except for when I am hungry or need a new diaper. Although, I am a bit fussy after dinner time most evenings. It's hard being happy the entire day, you know! I have learned that I can sleep for 5 hours at a time and that makes my parents VERY happy. They tell me that would like 8 hours in a row so I am working on it. Here are some of my lastest snapshots.

P.S. - Just a shout out to my friend Henry - I hope you are feeling better after your stay at the hospital. Get better so you don't worry your parents.


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Jack looks like Hailey in that last picture, very cute!

Katie said...

Can you believe it's almost mid-August? Do you have your return to work date set? (Sorry to mention it if you don't want to think about it)

Anonymous said...

Chad & Hope, Congratulations on your new arrival. He is so handsome. Looks like all of you are keeping busy. I can't get over how big Hailey is. Take care,
heather

Michelle said...

Love the photos and the stories, Hope. Your basement is looking gorgeous, and the kids are cute too! We need to meet Jackson soon.
Love, Michelle