Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday

Let's just say that there was no SUN on this Sunday. Pretty much rained all weekend. Worked on projects around the house and visited the Cooks on Saturday. Jack was up every 3 hours on Saturday night and I was sooooo tired. Thankfully Chad gave me the gift of sleeping in until 12:30. With it being cool this weekend, I realized that Jack only has 2 shirts/outfits with long sleeves so off to Kohls I went. Everything was on sale and I got an additional 20% by using my Kohls card (no, that was not a paid ad for Kohls). They just has such good deals. Now Jack is well stocked for fall and winter. I got some 3/6 month clothes but more 6/9 month clothes with him being long in stature. He now weighs 12lbs, 8ozs.

On a side note - Last weekend we hosted our 4th Annual Tom Boxell Memorial golf tourney. Everyone had a lot of fun and the weather was great (so glad it wasn't this weekend with the rain). We had about 60 golfers this year. We should be close to $2500 for S.A.V.E. Thanks for everyone for golfing and their donations. Below is a picture of Hailey stuffing the treat bags for all the golfers.
Here are a few shout outs to everyone...
  1. Cynthia - House struck by lighting? Really? Only your luck.
  2. B Family - Watch out for hurricane Dean and stock up on Oreos.
  3. Stokes is in MN! Yeah! See you soon.
  4. Danielle - Congrats on 5 continuous hours of sleep. I know how you feel.
  5. Katie - I hope you made it home safe through SE MN. How did Mike's team do?

Here are a few random pictures from the week.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the fireplace!

Anonymous said...

Chad & Hope, WOW your fireplace is beautiful! Your kids are even more so. I hope that all of you are doing well!
heather volpe