Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lazy Sunday

We've pretty much done nothing this weekend and boy does it feel nice. Just a lot of playing with the kids. We are headed outside for Hailey bike riding after her nap. Problem is that the boxelder bugs are so thick, they drive you crazy. They like how warm it has been this week. Chad had to spray for them because they keep getting in the house. (Gee I guess we did do something this week.) Are boxelder bugs only in MN?

We are bit behind on our TiVo so nothing like some TiVo to add to a lazy weekend. We have watched a new show called the Big Bang Theory which is pretty funny. How I Met your Mother has been great and who can go wrong with The Office. Chad is into Heros and I am totally behind on Grey's Anatomy - I still haven't watched last year's season finale. All in due time my friends... if Katie can have 22 episodes of ER, then I can be 3 behind on Grey's.

Jack has learned how to do raspberry sounds with his lips. Very cute. He talks and smiles all the time. I guess he has lots to say about things.

Here is one of our play activities of the weekend. Hailey made a "nest". A special nest surrounded by all of her dolls and all of Jack's toys. Who knew this was called a "nest"?!? Apparently Hailey knew...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Boy, you've got some cute kids there. Glad you had a lazy weekend, sounds like you needed it.

Michelle said...

Really cute photos, Hope! I love the nest Haily built. Glad you had a lazy weekend. That's often needed when you have two kids. Here's to many more that follow.
Michelle