Nothing all that exciting to report here. Another weekend come and gone way to quick. Let's see.... Chad went to Gopher hockey on Friday night with his brother. Saturday morning we went to Perkins for brunch and then Hailey and I got our hair cut. Later that afternoon, Hailey and I made a trip to the library for some new books. Saturday night, I went out with my coworkers for dinner and a comedian, Jim Gaffigan at the Orpheum. Dinner was at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steak house. I thought it was very good. If you don't like meat, then this is not the place for you. I'd been to Fogo in Dallas some years back but I remember the Dallas location being much smaller. Fogo downtown is a big place with great atmosphere. It was the hot place to be on Saturday night. Fancy, delicious salad bar. There was some apple, pear, pineapple concoction that was really good. Then they serve you all kinds of meat hot off big skewers. I had some tasty house drink too. It's not a cheap place but worth checking out at least once. Today was laundry, vacuuming, picking-up, clean the kitchen mowing the lawn day and now the weekend is over. Jack has his 4 month appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is. He is currently wearing a pair of Halloween PJ's at 4 months that Hailey wore at 10 months. Not because he is chubby but rather he is so long. Going to be tall just like his Dad I guess. Busy week ahead. I spend one evening in Faribault for work. Now there's a happening place. Next week, I have to spend a day in Red Wing. At least you can shop in Red Wing. Have a great week everyone.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can always visit the AMC clinic in Faribault - it could be like old times (or something)!
Fogo is awesome! A bit of a gluttony fest! But the salad bar is amazing! I am so jealous of your weekend! I love Jim Gaffagin too- he is really funny!
Eric will be extremely jealous of your whole weekend, his two favorite things. He's been to Fogo I think 5 times since it's opened in April. He went there in Atlanta and its his favorite, getting the meat sweats. Jack's adorable! So big!
Post a Comment