Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Too Tired, Too Busy

I have not posted in a while due to the fact that things have been too busy at work which makes me too tired in the evening to do too much, including posting. Not all that much happening here in the Hudrlik household - just everyday around the house type of stuff. Did a bit more sewing last weekend. Made Hailey a new pillowcase and a new "tag" blanket for Jack. I just couldn't have my son chewing on a pink tag blanket. What would people think. Both Chad and I are quite busy at work and have had to work some late evenings. Finding that work/kids balance is definitely harder these days. I remember when it was no biggie to work until seven at night before kids. I guess we could do that because those were also the days when we could sleep until noon on the weekends. Ahhhh, I miss those days. Both Jack and Hailey are doing good. Jack is growing like crazy. He has his 4 month appointment on the 15th so we will see how he measures up. Hailey just keeps getting taller and taller. I had to go out and get her a bunch of new pants and shirts for winter. She has outgrown nearly all of her winter clothes from last year. Only 2 pairs of pants fit her in the length and most of her shirts were too short in the sleeves. Here are a few of the kids in their PJ's from tonight.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the posts, Hope! Bummer you are so busy at work. It's more fun to hang with the kids, right? And thanks for having us over on Sunday. Even though the Vikings lost, we still had a great time. We'll host soon!
Michelle

Erin said...

You're kids are pretty darn cute!

JenyB said...

Preach on, sista! And I'm still only at 1 kid and am too busy and too tired.