Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Good Read...

For some reason I feel compelled to share with you a blog that I have been following. It is http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. I know that Michelle and my Mom have read this blog for some time but the story that is unfolding for this family is more moving that any book you could read. I am not one to get all gushy on you but this story is really emotional. I am mesmerized and watch for updates all day long. I also watch her "Twitter" page for quick updates - http://twitter.com/MckMama So if you have the time to read the posts related to "Stellan's Story" (found on the lower left-hand side of blog) to get the background of this story and then start reading the posts from the past 2 weeks or so, it is great story. Try it instead of that book you've been meaning to read and make sure you have your box of tissues handy. This blog has been getting nearly 250,000 hits per day.

0 comments: