Here's a cute picture of Jack....and his cars.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Where the heck is spring?
I have really tried to avoid all the complaining about the cold weather lately but Hailey is outside riding her bike in a winter hat, winter jacket and mittens. How sad is that? Would 50 degrees be too much to ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aaaa yeah, I agree, we need spring now. I hear it's coming this week.
I think you found spring in your new blog layout! Nice look!
Spring arrived in OR this weekend. Seventy-something today - We took Ben out in our new Burley (second hand from Andy's work friend) and pulled about a hundred weeks from the yard.
I LOVE you new blog layout, Hope! I need help figuring out how to do a layout that's not the templates from blogger. Great posts. Your closet looks tremendous!
Post a Comment