Whew. It was both the quickest and longest week I've had in a long time. I am wiped. My dear husband agreed to pick up the kids today from Grandma and Grandpa H's on the way home so I have a glorious 45 minutes at home, in total silence. Wonderful! Mom and Dad M made a stop over here in the Grove on their way back from Ohio. Mom got to to swimming lessons which made Hailey very excited. Tonight I might try and do a load or 2 of laundry. We hope to get Jack's first haircut tomorrow. Over to Grandma and Grandpa H's on Sunday for Easter dinner. That's all for now. Here are a few random photos for your Friday enjoyment.
Cousin Evelyn and Hailey
2 comments:
WOW! Look at all of those pearly whites! Nice teeth (and smile), little Jackson.
I love the new blog look! Where did you get it? Great pics too.
Post a Comment