- Jack got his first haircut, cried a bit but the pacifier saved us, then he started falling asleep during the cut. Very cute.
- Went to toy store to look for toy for Jack to ride in while we go on walks, got him a car that we can push from behind. (on sale for $29.99 too!)
- Cleaned up garage
- Cut up cardboard for recycling
- Cleaned out flower garden (note to self, try and get this done in the fall instead of spring)
- Chad went to driving range; Hope, Hailey and Jack went on a walk (H biked, J rode in his new toy)
- Had dinner, Hailey has fever
- Colored eggs
- Kids in bed by 8:30, we "prepared" for the Easter Bunny's arrival
Sunday
- I'm up with Hailey at 2am because she has a tummy ache, some crackers and banana help but I sleep with her the rest of the night.
- Up at 6:45am to find eggs. Hailey is still warm but motrin is helping. Jack has fever.
- 9:30 - Jack has major blowout of his diaper in the high chair. Bath #1. Laundry load #1
- 10:30 - Jack needs meds for fever. I give it to him. He vomits all over Chad and couch. Bath #2, Laundry loads #2 and #3.
- 12:00 - Jack vomits all over Chad again. Bath #3, Laundry load #4.
- 12:10 - Hailey is having leg cramps. Give her meds. Still has fever.
- 1:00 - Call Charlie and Midge to tell them we are not coming for dinner.
- Fold 4 loads of laundry, light candles all around the house to rid us of a strange odor wafting about.
- Hailey eats a late lunch, Jack is napping on the couch surrounded by towels and blankets.
- Updated: Jack has medium blowout at 4pm. Thank goodness for the bodily fluid defense shield I set up on the couch. Laundry load #5 (most of these items were laundered in load #1 or #2). Both still have fevers at 6:30. Hailey is eating dinner. Chad is holding Jack.
They say that shit rolls down hill, or at least here in the Grove, it rolls towards the end of the weekend. Debating whether or not I should head downtown to get my laptop. I don' t think daycare is in the cards for tomorrow. Happy Easter to all!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, you guys have been put through the wringer today, hope tomorrows better!
I hope the rest of your day went better and everyone is back to 100%. Forget the laptop and catch up on your sleep!
Hoping the kids feel better today!
Post a Comment